Tuesday, January 29, 2013

For Sale / Swap

Last updated
1/14/2015

(Click here to see the available polishes as a Pinterest board) (not current)

All polishes are make an offer unless a price is listed. To make an offer, send an email to guiltypleasurecolors (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject of "Polish Sale," "Polish Swap," or something similar so I automatically know what it is. Shipping costs are $2.50 plus $.50 per item. US only, please.

My feedback is kind of all over the place. There's some at the bottom of this page, as well as on Facebook swapping groups, here and here.

If you'd like any extra pictures, I'd be more than happy to take them for you. I'm also up to haggling and I'm always up to trade for something on my wishlist. Just send me an email! <3

I haven't listed any prices. Mostly I'd just like these out of my house, so please make me an offer! I'd also love swap.

In the descriptions under the pictures, I've linked to some nice swatches for reference. They were NOT taken by me. I've just linked to them to show the color and finish. I mean, I always look up swatches on polishes I buy. Just trying to save you some trouble, hehe.

Also, just for the record, I reuse packaging and come from a house with cats! :)

Prices negotiable! Show me your swap list!

Click images for full size.


Girly Bits - Eggnogoholic SOLD


Cirque Colors - City Lights - $10 SOLD
Silly Bee's Chickadees - Leche - $3


Colors by Llarowe - Soccer Mom - $8
Forever Polished - Winter Party - $2
Maya Cosmetics - It Can't Rain All the Time (mini) - $1
Mod Lacquer - Energize (mini) - $1


China Glaze - Dashboard Dreamer - $4 SOLD
Wet n Wild - Star of the Show - $0.50
Zoya - Blu - $4 SOLD
Zoya - Vespa - $3
OPI - Warm and Fozzie (mini) - $1

Misc freebies polishes, just pay extra shipping. Ask for pics when you get something else.

2 comments:

  1. I've swapped with Holly before and I just want to say if you swap/trade with her you won't regret it! She sent out my package when she said she would and the polish got to me intact. Highly recommend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just completed a swap with Holly and she was a joy to work with! Prompt replies, very pleasant and the polish arrived quickly and packaged very well! Would absolutely swap with her in the future!

    ReplyDelete