Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Nail Fantasies #363 Meteor Shower and White Franken Polish


I was given an almost empty bottle of Nail Fantasies #363 Meteor Shower, a gorgeous blue and silver glitter, which I was able to use a few times before it wouldn't spread appealingly anymore. There was still some left, and I couldn't bear to throw it out, so I mixed into the bottle some white I wasn't going to use. What resulted was this beautiful speckled light blue.

It's a bit more of a solid color than I normally wear, but I know I'll wear it on occasion. It also came out a bit matte, so here it is with a coat of clear polish over top, slightly chipped because I only thought to take a picture a day after I painted it.

The lighting is terrible in my house. I'll have to remember to take pictures in the morning from now on. (Also maybe eventually I'll learn how to take a good picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment