Friday, February 1, 2013

Winmax New York - Nail French #11

As much as I liked wearing my blue speckled franken this week (which I've decided reminds me of a robin egg), I'm glad to be back to my normal sheers. I have young, healthy nails, and I like to show them off, not hide them behind solid colors. So I normally wear sheers, shimmers, glitters, and translucent solids that appear sheer with one coat.
This is actually my favorite polish, the one that got me into the hobby. I had painted my nails when I was younger, but told myself I had grown out of it by the time I got to be a teenager. However, when I saw this color at a hyaku-en mise (dollar store) in Japan in 2010, it was so pretty that I had to get it. And that's what started my obsession.
It's a sheer, shimmery white, pearlescent and perfect. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment