Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Shooting Star over Glass Pink

Sinful Colors Glass Pink and Rainbow Polish Shooting Star
Wear: four days

I knew I wanted to wear Glass Pink today, but I had actually planned to wear it over white. Because the last polish I wore was so opaque, however, I really wanted something sheer. And because the indie I bought just came in yesterday, I wanted to try that out.

Rainbow Polish's "Shooting Star" has a sheer white base and is packed full of holo glitter. I only got one star out on my first use (it's on the other hand), but there are so many other glitters, I don't even care.

And look at me! Cropped pictures and everything! I went outside to get some sunlight, but it was cloudy today. So I had to settle for a cloudy picture and some artificial light because I don't have the light box set up yet.

Sinful Colors is sold at Walgreens for $2, and Glass Pink is in the permanent collection. Rainbow Polish's etsy store can be found online here.

No comments:

Post a Comment