Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cool Gray and Glitter

Sinful Colors Cool Gray (from the Haute Rebel Collection) and a franken of Wet n Wild Hallucinate.
Wear: two days

I love greys, especially with glitter, so I was very excited to try this combination. The Hallucinate turned the Cool Gray a slight blue tint, which I found lovely.
 
I noticed that Hallucinate chips very easily, so I added another glitter polish to it, hoping it would strengthen it. (That's where the red glitters come from, obviously.) I've had it on for two days and no chips so far, so it must have worked!
 
Please excuse the mess on my pinky. I didn't even notice it was there until I uploaded the pictures. It's not noticeable IRL.
 
I have plans to make a DIY light box in the future. Hopefully that will turn out well! And maybe eventually I'll actually crop my pictures, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment