Thursday, May 5, 2016

White Cap

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: China Glaze - White Cap, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


Aaaah.. that's nice. A soft, gentle shimmer. Love. <3


Unrelated story: I was going to do my nails Monday evening, but my husband and I got back too late from dinner with his parents. He didn't want to go to bed yet, so he tried to encourage me to stay up with him by doing my nails, anyway.

Me: No, if I do nails right before bed, I'll get sheet marks.
Him: That's okay. Maybe it'll be the new thing.
Me: What? No, it's already a thing, and not a good thing.
Him: That's just because you haven't made it a fad yet. "Sheet nails." You can say, "These nails are the sheet!" and "Ahhh, sheet. This is mah sheet right here!" Think of how trendy you'll be.
Me: Hmm.. I'll consider it.

Wear: Some lifting on Day 4, removed on Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment