Thursday, August 18, 2016

Challenger

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Different Dimension - Challenger, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


A multichrome today, so apologies in advance for many pictures.


Challenger, which is from a set all named for spacecraft!, is a green/gold-to-red/purple-to-brown multichrome with holo glitter and glass flecks. How's that for a description?


I can't quite decide if I like it or not. It's not really a color I would normally pick up, but it IS pretty.. The red/purple isn't very apparent in most lights. Most of the time it just appears to be a glittery dark brown.


But maybe it looks a little messy? We'll keep it on for a while and see what I think.


Hey~! I finally got the green to show in the car! You can see some glass flecks in this one, too.


Wear: Removed on Day 2 with the decision... to purge. Honestly, I probably would have preferred it without the glitter, just as a multichrome creme. *shrug* Hopefully someone else will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment