Friday, October 14, 2016

Celestial HD

The Polish
BC: Nailtiques - Formula 2
Main: Nail Fantasies - Celestial, two coats
Topper: Milani - HD, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Anyone remember how I said toppers look dumb? Like you had a perfectly good mani but then covered it with garbage? I think that's how I feel about this, but... I'm not actually sure.


Celestial is an old Nail Fantasies I got from the summer local swap. It's old, but it's still got a great formula. It must have been expertly thinned before it ended up in my hands. It's a navy with stunning blue flash. I really like it... but do I love it? Enough to take it out of purgatory? I.. don't think so just yet. It'll go back until I wear it another time to make sure.


And of course I love HD, but.. as a topper over a dark color? I hadn't tried that before. At first I thought I hated it, but I think it's growing on me. I still prefer it on its own or over lighter colors, but this isn't so bad!

Wear: Started to lift on Day 3, removed on Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment