Monday, December 18, 2017

Moved~!

With my recent pairing down of polishes and six-month hiatus while I acclimated to a new job, the style of this blog has been overwhelming. I thought about switching to Instagram because that's where most people seem to keep their nail swatches these days, but the biggest thing that kept me away was the ability to only post one picture at a time. I really like being able to show different angles of one manicure sometimes, and I knew I wouldn't be able to do that on Instagram. Tumblr, however, has that function.

Thus, the birth of Guilty Pleasure Colors Tumblr.

I've been considering going back and rearchiving everything on there, but that, too, seems overwhelming to me right now. We'll see! Perhaps I'll go through all my nail pictures and organize something nice. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment