Thursday, July 25, 2013

Hallucinating Raindrops

franken - Hallucinate More
franken - Raindrops attempt 2

And now for the same thing in blue.


It did NOT turn out as well. My frankendupe is not a jelly (though I did make it with a lot of clear. Don't know what happened there) and layered on top of a thick glitter, it just looks yucky. In my opinion, it kind of looks like a bad indie. Nothing against indies, I love the ones I have, but I'm very particular about looking at all of the available swatches before I make a purchase. It just seems like a lot of indie brands that include glitter end up with a poor texture.


Anyway, next week it will be back to your regularly scheduled untrieds! I've quite enjoyed trying as many combinations of the few polishes I brought on vacation with me. I always try to do various combinations with my polishes, but it was fun being so limited for a while. On the other hand, I have a small basket of untrieds waiting for me at home that I can't wait to get my hands on!


Also, I got the job I was shooting for, yay! It's a teaching job, so I don't start until mid-August. I'll try to go crazy over these next three weeks until I have to tone it down at my semi-conservative school, but no promises. I'm naturally semi-conservative when it comes to polish, anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment