Monday, July 29, 2013

Something Simple

Initial Lacquer - Something Simple


Something Simple is thick, streaky, sheer, and more in need of underwear than I had realized. But boy is she pretty. She's a sheer, milky white with iridescent, silver, matte grey, and holo glitters, though you can't see the holo glitter here because it's cloudy out today. Ah well. Next time. (Yeah, I know everything looks yucky because I don't like to clean up anymore. Don't care.)


I was expecting it to be more opaque, but honestly, sheers never really bother me much. In fact, I think it may be work appropriate on its own, which is always good! Now that I have a professional job, I'm always on the look out for more elegant polishes. ... Oh, who am I kidding? Elegant polishes are my favorite, job or no job! <3


The part that bothered me the most was the thick, almost gloopy consistency. Just means I have to be patient. *shrug* It's worth it to have such a beauty!

Wear time: A measly two days; didn't withstand a shower. Man, I really need to find myself a dependable topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment