Monday, May 26, 2014

Shining Seas

The Polish:
BC: American Classic - Gelous
Polish: Pure Ice - Shining Seas, two coats
TC: One layer of Gelous, followed by a layer of Seche Vite

While at Walmart recently, I found Shining Seas and her green sister, Sea Glass, and couldn't make myself put them back. Shining Seas is a mix of two sizes of iridescent glitter in a blue jelly-ish base. The base is paler in bottle than Sinful Color's Hottie (and thus probably OPI's Last Friday Night, which Hottie's a dupe of) and comes out less opaque.


I wore Sea Glass first and didn't even take a picture--I had decided I didn't like it. I put on Shining Seas next, assuming I would feel the same about it. At first, I guess I did, but slowly, it grew on me. Somewhere along the way, I decided I loved it. Two coats is just a pale tint of blue and sparkle, just barely noticeable, delicate and cute. <3


My right hand came out slightly darker because the layers were just a little thicker, so here's a picture of my rarely-seen right hand, too.


Wear: Four days. (I remembered to record it this time, yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment