Thursday, May 1, 2014

Textured Solitaire

The Polish:
BC: None
Color: OPI - Solitaire (Bond Girls collection), two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Here's me giving Solitaire a second chance. I tried to top coat it, but the SV did next to nothing. I guess it made the awkward texture a little more bearable, but it wasn't smooth like I was hoping for. I should have used Gelous. I was considering getting rid of it, still, but I guess it can stay around a little longer. I need to try it with the Gelous, after all. Plus, someone on MUA's Nail Board suggested wearing it on toes! That sounds pretty! (Pussy Galore, however, IS going into the swap box. I just can't imagine wanting to wear a pink like that again.)


Adding a close up because it shows the texture better, even though it's less color accurate.

Wear: Four days. The SV kept it from coming off weird like last time, at least a little, until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment