Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Pink, Sweet Taffy

The Polish:
BC: Duri - Rejuvicote
Undies: Wet n Wild - Pinkie Sweet (Megalast line), two coats
Accent glitter: Rainbow Polish - Taffy
TC: Seche Vite

Not much to say here. Pinky Sweet is one of my favorite Megalasts, a sheer, soft pink with delicate gold shimmer. I gave Taffy to a glitter-loving friend who would get more use out of it than me, and she let me borrow it for this mani. As an accent, it adds an aura of playfulness to the princess nails.


Note to self--stop using gloopy Seche Vite! It never ends well! I have both Seche Restore and a BIG bottle of Seche Vite on my Christmas list, so hopefully I can make it 'til then!

Also, yeesh, take care of that peelie. >.>

Wear: Six days to peels. Minor wear on four.

No comments:

Post a Comment