Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sleigh Bells in the Snow

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main Color: Fair Maiden Polish - Sleigh Bells in the Snow, two coats
Accent: Hare - Wrapped in Plastic, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Last year, I think I spent somewhere between $50 and $70 on indie polishes during Thanksgiving-time sales. This year I only bought one polish--this one. I'm such a sucker for white holos, and Fair Maiden was having a sale, so... I went ahead and got it.


It's a really lovely polish. It's pretty self-leveling, which is saying a lot for a white. And it has this beautiful teal shimmer that refused to be photographed. The only thing I disliked was the brush. It's a long, unweildy thing. I'm pretty sure she won't spend her entire life in that bottle. I'll have to decant her into something better eventually (probably a Megalast bottle).


I tried to match the shimmer with an accent, but I misjudged the color. I don't think I actually have anything that shade of teal. Oh well, Wrapped in Plastic is so pretty that it works, anyway.

Wear: Four days to peels on main color. (Hare was fine.) Hmm. I was hoping it would stay longer. Meh. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment