Monday, March 23, 2015

Absynthe Makes My Clothes Fall Off

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: The Devil Wears Polish - Absynthe Makes My Clothes Fall Off, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


It's been a tough week for me. I've been in a polish rut for a while, anyway, but then a week of depression and anxiety on top of that? Bleh. It's sunny out, and it's time for some holo!


Not only are holos pretty and shiny and happy making, but they also have an amazing formula, in my experience. Well, at least mine do. I've heard that early holos are finicky, but thankfully, I came to the party at a good time. The holo with least best formula I have is Lunar Glow, and even that one's fine.


Isn't it pretty~? Such a nice teal-ish blue color <3


Wear: Five days to peels. Minor chips on day four.

No comments:

Post a Comment