Saturday, December 20, 2014

Lunar Glow

The Polish:
BC: CND - Sticky
Color: Northern Star - Lunar Glow, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


I'm so pleased with my nails, you guys! <3 Usually I steer clear of darker polishes because they show my poor application skills so prominently (and chips, which means I can't keep it on for as long). I hated this one the last time I wore it because of those reasons, but randomly I reached for it last night.


I was soooo careful on my application. I put on three solid coats instead of my regular two, and I even wrapped my tips! Just... ignore the rough cuticles. It IS winter, after all. I actually oiled about four times during the day yesterday, but that didn't seem to make any difference.


Aaaand then I took a million pictures. I couldn't help myself. They were too pretty. ;-;


The above pictures were taken in the sun, so they're more color accurate, but inside I got allll of the holo to show!


Wear: Six days! Way longer than expected. Slight tip wear and chips started on day four, but nothing noticeable until day six.

No comments:

Post a Comment