Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Snowman Jizz

The Polish:
BC: NYC - Matte Me Crazy
Color: Snowman Jizz, a franken, three coats
TC: Seche Vite
Applied on Day 2: American Classics - Gelous, Seche Vite


Uh.. excuse the name. That's kind of what it looked like when I first made it, and the name kinda stuck, even though I've been messing around with the formula. Still, even with my tweaking, it looks better in the bottle than it does on my nail.


Snowman is supposed to be a white crelly with two sizes of iridescent glitters. It's, uh... it's getting there.


Also, someone was mentioning on MUA's Nail Board that layering a streaky polish over a layer of matte could make it apply more evenly, and someone even mentioned that they layered matte, polish, matte, polish, top coat. I had attempted to try that out, but then got distracted. Oh well. Now I can try a wear test for Matte Me Crazy as a base coat. I'm expecting two or three days.

Wear: Peels at day two. Even though I didn't remove until the morning of the third day, I can't count it because of how significant the peels were on the second night.

No comments:

Post a Comment