Monday, December 8, 2014

White Cap

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat (left hand), CND - Stickey (right hand)
Main: China Glaze - White Cap, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


Aaaaah. My lovely palate cleansers. White Cap makes everything better after the awfulness that was last week's mani. Next time I try Eggnogoholic, I'll be sure to play around with it and make it work for me, but until then, my simple shimmers comfort me. <3


Also, I did an experiment with the base coats. I wanna see which one lasts longer.


Wear: Seven days 'til peels! Eee! And beautiful all~ the while. <3 This was a great mani, you guys. For the record, I didn't notice one bit of difference between the two base coats.

I also decided that I may not even need SC Prosecco because this look was pretty much what I was hoping to get from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment