Thursday, December 18, 2014

My Pirouette Diary

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat, left hand; CND - Sticky, right hand
Jelly: Sephora by OPI - Dear Diary, two coats with glitter sandwiched between
Glitter: OPI - Pirouette My Whistle, one coat
TC: Seche Vite

Oh my goodness, I have too many minis! Whyyyy do I have so many minis? I just want to use them up! Do you think I could use nothing but minis until I've emptied them all? Probably not, but.. I can certainly use them more. We'll start with this SOPI.


And what better way to use a jelly than a nice jelly sandwich? It's been a while since I've worn my classic Ballet collection look. I don't think I ever got a good picture before, either.

And~ I thought I might as well give the basecoat test another run. Might as well! Or maybe it's just an excuse to try avoiding using up the ColorStay... Who's to say?


Wear: Peels on day four. For the record, the Sticky hand peeled just slightly before the ColorStay hand, but only by a few hours, a negligible amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment