Friday, January 2, 2015

Hallucinating a Solitary Raindrop

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey (under accent only)
Main: OPI - Solitaire, two coats
Accent: Hallucinating Raindrops, a franken, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


First mani of the new year! What will it be?


Solitaire is another mini, so I may be wearing a lot of it coming soon, as I try to use up my minis. I also wanted to play with my frankens, though, so I consented to Hallucinating Raindrops as an accent. I recently decanted it into a new bottle and thinned it into a jelly using the excess liquid from a sunken glitter. I may use it more often, too, since it's now in a Megalast bottle.


Wear: Four days until the franken peeled. I was just going to remove it and add a different accent, but then the tip of one of the other nails chipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment