Sunday, January 18, 2015

BEGL's PDTS 3.7

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer - PDTS 3.7 (prototype), two coats
TC: Seche Vite


I've been aching to put on a holo lately. Aching, reader. I have a handful of untrieds that I normally try to get through ASAP after I buy them (Ulta sale), but I didn't even care. I knew what I wanted. Plus, 3.7 is a mini, so wearing it fits with my New Year's Resolution (use up the minis and play with frankens).


3.7 is such a sooooft, pretty blue color. I love it. Plus, check out that flame! *swoon* In normal light, the color leans a little more green. See the last post of this polish.


Uh.. five is more pictures than I normally try to put on one post, but forgive me. They were all so gorgeous, I just couldn't choose. The ones above and below are practically the same shot, but the above is slightly out of focus, showing just a slightly different color. Meh.. I know I don't really need both. Shhh.. >_>


And here's a farther away shot, too. Not really necessary, either, but I always find those interesting.


Wear: Peels and chips at day four.

No comments:

Post a Comment