Saturday, January 10, 2015

Glitter Pointe

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: OPI - My Pointe Exactly, one coat on either side of the glitter
Glitter: Sally Girl - unnamed silver glitter, one coat sandwiched by MPE
TC: Seche Vite


The other day, The Daily Varnish posted swatches of Misty Morning, part of the Deborah Lippmann Whisper Collection, and I about died. In fact, my thought process went like this:

*-*!! 
No. No~.. *scolds* Breathe... nice deep breaths. 
We don't need this one, Holly. We've got both My Pointe Exactly and Raindrops. We don't need this one. 
*pats* Let's just keep moving on. You're okay...

So, suffice to say, I needed a nice dose of MPE to calm myself. I had worn Raindrops more recently, anyway.


Plus, I got to use a mini! It seems like I'll never be able to use up these Sally Girls.

Wear: Removed on day four. Slight peels on day three, larger ones on day four. I need to use my cuticle remover, as I assume that's what caused the short wear time. No complaints, though, because I'm on a kick again and was excited to change!

No comments:

Post a Comment