Friday, January 16, 2015

Travel in Fog

The Polish:
BC: Nailtiques - Formula 2
Undies: Sally Hansen - Fog (Smooth and Perfect line), one coat
Topper: China Glaze - Travel in Color, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Hmm.. pink shimmer. This is the second time I've worn Travel in Color, and I'm still not sure that I like it. I even put undies on this time, albeit sheer ones, but still enough to give it that weird naked look.


I like shimmer. I like sheers. They're delicate and pretty, and that's exactly what I want in my polish. But why would I ever choose a pink shimmer over a gold, especially if I have to layer this one and not Calla Lily? What would I ever even wear a pink shimmer over?


The only use I can even imagine for this polish is a shimmer skittles. I have a gold and a pink, and I gave away the green (Pure Ice - Mint Dream), but that's still only three.


Meh. Whatever. I'm over it. Purge.

Wear: Removed on day four with no tip wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment