Thursday, January 8, 2015

Glowing Iridescent

The Polish: 
BC: Nailtiques - Formula 2
Layer 1: Sally Girl - U Glow Girl, one coat
Layer 2: Sally Girl - Unnamed iridescent glitter in a pink base, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Today on Holly's boring manis, a topper with no undies! I kinda feel like a little girl wearing this, two Sally girl polishes, a glow in the dark and a plain glitter.. hah. Definitely something I would give to a small girl that said she wanted to do her nails. But, meh, it'll work for a couple of days.

I was going to do white tips for a French mani, but I couldn't work up the nerve. Those things never work for me. So instead, I nubbed.

No pics because... well, it's really boring. And not a boring "my nails but better" look, either, just a "I'm wearing the polish of a five-year-old." I didn't even notice any glow! Bah. Disappoint. I'll need to layer it up next time.

Wear: Removed on day four with slight peeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment