Monday, April 18, 2016

Amazeballz Bikini

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: Essie - Bikini So Teeny, three coats
Accent: Lacquistry - Amazeballz!, three coats
TC: Seche Vite


I think this is maybe the third time I've worn Bikini So Teeny recently. It's just such a cute summer color! Amazeballz, on the other hand, which got a lot of love on the MUA Nail Board... isn't really my thing. I guess because it's gold? I just much prefer silver. Why isn't there a silver version? That's okay; Mirrorball and other scattered holos work way better as an accent, anyway!


SO: *takes my hand while talking about something, then looks down and stops mid-sentence* HOLY CRAP! Now THAT is an accent nail! *tilts my hand back and forth to catch the light and makes some sort of sci-fi sound effect noises before going back to what he was talking about*

...guess HE liked it, at least. :3

Wear: Removed on Day 6. BST started chipping on Day 5, Amazeballz! started lifting on Day 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment