Thursday, June 23, 2016

Curious, Yellow Misfits

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: Literary Lacquers - Curious Yellow, two coats
Glitter: Native War Paints - We're All Misfits, one coat
TC: Seche Vite

Uh.. yellow, huh? Yep, that's definitely yellow. Nearly a gold, too. You really ARE just trying everything now, aren't you, Holly? Well, alright then.


Neither of these polishes really seem like me, do they? We're All Misfits is pretty close, though. It's a nice, sparse glitter, just a splash of festive color. I bet it would make any creme pop, and it even does great over this shimmer. I could have used more coats to make the glitter more apparent, but this sparse look is super cute.


Curious Yellow is the shimmery, yellow-gold version of those nice white-silvers I enjoy so much. It's a little bold, but ALMOST a soft, gentle. It's really great for summer, but I think it goes back to the swap. Here's a shot of it by itself. It dried to a satiny matte, which was rather nice.


Wear: Some lifting on Day 4, removed on Day 5. (Longer than I expected to wear this, for sure, but life.)

No comments:

Post a Comment