Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Opals and Sea Lace

The Polish
BC: Nailtiques - Formula 2
Main: E.L.F. - Sea Escape, two coats
Glitter: Colors by Llarowe - Opals and Lace, two coats
TC: Seche Vite
Added a few hours later: Orly - Green Flakie Top Coat (Matte FX)


Hmm... this glitter... it has those pretty iridescent glitters, micro, hexes, and even cute squares.. and it has those delicate matte silver glitters (hex and square) like in Pirouette My Whistle. I recently purged PMW. This is definitely better, but is it better enough to keep? That remains to be seen. It certainly looks nice and galaxy-esque photographed here. We'll see where my mood leads me as I wear it.


Edit: I was all ready to purge it when I realized, "Hey, I should add a matte top coat!" And... well, that made it better. So.. I can't purge yet. Back to Purgatory Box.


Wear: Removed on Day 2

No comments:

Post a Comment