Friday, January 6, 2017

The Worst Possible Escape

The Polish
BC: Nailtiques - Formula 2
Main: E.L.F. - Sea Escape, two coats
Glitter: Rainbow Honey - The Worst Possible Thing, one and a half coats
TC: one coat of American Classics - Gelous followed by one coat of Seche Vite


Oh my goodness, you guys, THIS GLITTER! I bought it used when I first started collecting, back when I only wore light colors. I knew it would look best over black, but I could never bear to purge it. Apparently I was saving it for THIS DAY when I could finally, lovingly wear it! <3


It's a bit goopy because of its age (a Google search tells me this collection came out in 2012), but I'll put in a few drops of thinner to clean that right up because I am looking forward to wearing this combo a lot! Apparently Sea Escape has become my go-to black for now, hah.


Wear: Removed on Day 4 with a couple of small chips

No comments:

Post a Comment