Sunday, April 6, 2014

Lunar Cinderella

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies Color: Sinful Colors - Cinderella, two coats
Glitter: Jordana - Lunar Lights (Glitters line), one coat on index, middle, and ring fingers; two coats on thumb and pinkie
TC: Seche Vite


This is the first thing I've worn Lunar Lights over, so I wanted it to be special, not just a creme. I chose Cinderella because it's been a while since I've worn it, too, and I knew the pink shimmer in it would add even more depth. It turned out nicely.


The trouble came when trying to take pictures. In bright light, I had the same trouble I had with the iridescents in The Worst Possible Thing. But, remarkably, they turned out just fine in the shade! Super pretty. At least I'm getting some photographing skills under my belt! :) Now to work on my application skills, still. Here's a pic taken in the light, just for contrast.


Wear: Gah, forgot to record.

No comments:

Post a Comment