Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Satin Crystalline

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Sally Hansen - Crystalline (Satin Glam line), three coats
TC: None


Crystalline is the white from Sally Hansen's new satin texture line. I knew it was cute when I first saw it, but for whatever reason, I put off buying it for the longest time. Maybe I was trying to be "good" or something, I don't know. Hehe. But I couldn't put it off forever. It had to be mine!


It's not just a plain white, either. It's full of pink, blue, and teal micro glitter that gives it a sort of iridescent effect. Plus, it's super soft and nice to touch! I wore it without top coat this time around so that I could touch it, but I want to put some Seche Vite over it next time, since I've seen it look utterly gorgeous top coated in swatches.


Wear: Six days! Crystalline wore like iron on me! Mattes are notoriously chippy, but apparently satins are superior. Three coats took quite longer to dry than mattes normally do, too, though, and after these pictures were taken, I smudged one of my nails pretty bad. I'll have to use quick dry drops next time I want to wear it without top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment