Monday, June 9, 2014

Make Mine a Holo Coconut

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey
Color: Sally Girl - Coconut, two coats, followed by one coat of Lacquerhead Polish - Make Me Holo
TC: Seche Vite


Rain on a day I choose to wear a holo, wouldn't you know it. I wanted something bright, summery, and cute, and not that I dislike the rain, but it definitely doesn't show off my nails very well. Bah.


Anyway, I love Coconut, even though it's slightly streaky, because it just smells so good. Plus, it's an adorable shade of pale blue. (I have two backups I bought for about fifty cents each once when Sally's was having a red tag clearance sale.) I was debating whether I wanted to put Fairy Dust or a linear holo over it and wound up with the linear. Fairy Dust, I'll choose you next time, promise!


Wear: Five days, then chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment