Sunday, June 29, 2014

Lunar Lights, as Seen from South Molton Street

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Nails Inc. - South Molton Street, two coats
Accent: Jordana - Lunar Lights, one coat sandwiched between base color
TC: Seche Vite


The other day at the thrift store, I was lucky enough to find two partially used bottles of Sally's Beauty Secrets brand pure acetone for seventy five cents each. Lucky! But on top of that, I also found little Miss South Molton Street for fifty cents. I knew that Nails Inc. was a good brand, and it looked like it was in pretty good condition, so I was excited to get it.


Molton is a deliciously sheer, pink jelly, a near dupe for You Callin' Me a Lyre?, though the latter leans just a touch more coral in the bottle. This is one coat by itself.


And here's some glitter in a delicate jelly sandwich! Sandwiching it tones down the harsh yellow that iridescents get when layered over light colors. And the result is so cute! My husband said, "I couldn't even tell that you were wearing nail polish." That's okay--my polish is mostly for my own sake, anyway.

Wear: Five days until chips, leading to peels.

No comments:

Post a Comment