Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer Blue Skittles

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey, except under Nyx
Colors, in no particular order, all one coat each:
Sinful Colors - Cinderella
Sinful Colors - From Sheer to Eternity
Zoya - Nyx
Northern Star - Lunar Glow
L.A. Colors - Glitter Bomb, layered over Cinderella
TC: Seche Vite, except over Nyx

I've been seeing a skittles look involving one texture nail, one holo nail, and the others the same (or similar) color but one with a layer of glitter, and I really wanted to give it a try. Didn't care much about application this time around, 'cause I knew it was going to be bad, what with Lunar Glow being so dark and all. I should try not caring about application more often--it's quite freeing!


Also, I picked up From Sheer to Eternity, one of SC's new summer colors, even though I was skeptical about it being too similar to Cinderella. Upon comparison, they're definitely not dupes, as Cinderella has those nice pink microflakes, but definitely too similar for me to justify owning both. I wound up returning Eternity.


And here's both hands. I think I like the order of my right hand better.


Wear: Glitter Bombed Cinderella started peeling at day 4, so removed everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment