Sunday, September 28, 2014

London Pixie

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Orly - Pixie Dust, two coats
Accent: Zoya - London (Pixie Dust line), two coats
TC: Seche Vite

While planning, I had considered wearing Tomoko as an accent, but I wound up with London instead, and I'm so glad I did. They go perfectly together, and the combination is a perfect transition to fall. (Not that that matters much to me, since I just wear whatever I want, whenever I want. Just try an' stop me! Muahah!)


Sure, I could have gone with a third coat of Pixie Dust to alleviate a few little patchy bits, but that would have been at the risk of too many layers. Including top and base coat, four is just about perfect for me. Also one of these days, I'll learn to wrap my tips. Whatevah, I do what I want! :P


Wear: Six days to peels.

No comments:

Post a Comment