Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Whistling Blue Sands

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: Shimmering Sands franken, two coats
Accent: Sally Hansen - Something Blue (Diamond Strength line), two coats
Accent Glitter: OPI - Pirouette My Whistle, one generous coat
TC: Seche Vite


I've been in a bit of a polish rut lately and not sure of what to wear, so I just grabbed these ones kind of at random. Something Blue was more similar to my franken than I'd like for an accent, so I topped it with glitter. Not that the pictures show it or anything. Maybe PMW wasn't the best glitter over a sheer silver. Meh.


So I wound up with yet another merely acceptable mani. I mean, it's pretty enough, just not awesome. Oh well. I'll get back into the groove of things soon enough.


Wear: Four days until chips and peels that I couldn't help but pick at.

No comments:

Post a Comment