Thursday, October 30, 2014

Don't Burst My Pearl

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: OPI - Don't Burst My Bubble, two coats
Glitter: Maybelline - Precious Pearl (Jewels collection), one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Hmm.. I remember liking Don't Burst My Bubble a lot more the last time I wore it. I had a little trouble playing around with it. But then again, I've been out of my element for some time now. It's still very pretty.


And it makes a lovely undies for my pretty new snowy glitter! Sure, I have other matte white glitters, and I didn't really need to buy this one... but I don't think I have one with so many different size hexes, you know? Alright, any excuse to get a new glitter. With winter coming up, it's probably just a necessity. :P


Wear: Five days, peels and chips at four

No comments:

Post a Comment