Sunday, October 5, 2014

Lush Heaven

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: LA Colors - Lush Lavender (Color Craze line), two coats
Glitter: Revlon - Heavenly, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Someone posted a picture of Heavenly over a nude recently, and it was so pretty that I had to try it. My attempt isn't awesome, but it works. (That's like a theme of my manis, isn't it? Hah.)


Let's start with Lush Lavender, since I don't think I have a picture of it by itself yet. It's not the most flattering color on me, definitely more of a yellow-leaning nude than lavender. It's sheer and shimmery and just a little frosty. I don't think I would ever wear it on its own.


Heavenly is pretty, but like most iridescents, it's hard to photograph. It also has a tendency to... I don't know how to put it... sink into the polish it's layered over? Somehow. And I never seem to remember to give the polish under it extra dry time before layering.


I'm considering whether or not I want to purge Lush Lavender. It's not a bad polish, it's just not awesome. And shouldn't I only have awesome polishes in my collection? We'll see how I feel after looking at it for the next couple of days.


Wear: Bah, I forgot to record this one. I wanna say that I removed it before it started peeling or chipping, though, because I didn't really like it on me.

1 comment: