Thursday, October 23, 2014

Something Polar in London

The Polish:
BC: Sinful Colors - Base Coat (under all but accent)
Undies: Sally Hansen - Polar Bare (Salon Complete Manicure line), two coats
Glitter: Initial Lacquer - Something Simple, one coat
Accent: Zoya - London (Pixie Dust line), two coats
TC: Seche Vite (on all but accent)

Aha! I finally did it! I found the best way to wear Something Simple. All it needed was undies. And now it can shine! <3


This shot is blurry, but it shows the pretty iridescents better. And boy, do I love the mix of glitters in this polish. Those grey hexes are adorable, and iridescents are my weakness, of course.


Wear: Three days until peels. After the wear I've been having lately, that's kinda short... :/ I blame the basecoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment