Saturday, May 16, 2015

French Star Dust

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: Winmax New York - Nail French #11, three coats
Glitter 1: Black Cat Lacquer - Lucky Star, one coat
Glitter 2: China Glaze - Fairy Dust, one coat
TC: Seche Vite

I'm.. uhm.. not entirely sure what's going on on my fingers today.


It was just supposed to be #11, the polish that started my addiction. It's been a couple of years since I wore it last, and.. well, frankly, it's not as magical as it was when I was a muggle. I'm bored with it now... :(


Plus, I put on three coats, and it's really only a two coat polish. At two, it's a nice sheer shimmer. At three, it's almost a metallic white. And it has so much shine! It's hard to get a good picture because of all the glare.


So anyway, then I wanted to add some glitter because I was bored, but I picked out one that didn't really show up well against the undies. So I threw on some Fairy Dust because whatever, who even knows anymore?


Edit: I added some stamping on day three, mostly just playing because I was bored. Two turned out alright, the third didn't. Oh well.


Wear: Four days

No comments:

Post a Comment