Thursday, May 14, 2015

Star's Whisper Dance

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Basecoat
Layer 1: Sally Hansen - Whisper (Smooth & Perfect line), two coats
Layer 2: Rainbow Polish - Shooting Star, one coat
Layer 3: OPI - Care to Danse?, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Hmm.. purple again? I'm still not sure how I feel about purples. This is a softer lavender, but still.. feels kinda awkward on me.


And I made sure to put a layer of jelly over the top of the glitter, because I still dislike glitter without it. It always seems like, "Well, you had a nice mani going there.. and then you spilled some gunk on it." Even with a top coat, glitter seems to just be sitting there on top of the nail. Looks much more complete with a layer of jelly over it. *nod*


Wear: Three days to peels, which means it's time to use some cuticle remover

No comments:

Post a Comment