Sunday, May 3, 2015

Pastel Saran Wrap

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Undies: Essie - Hi Maintenance, two coats
Saran Wrap color 1: Sally Girl - Simple
Saran Wrap color 2: Balloons in the Sky, a franken
TC: Seche Vite


This is the first time I've done a saran wrap mani. The first time I've done anything remotely resembling nail art, actually! I can't decide if it's cute or stupid, but all things considered, I think it looks alright for a first attempt, though admittedly better from farther away than up close.


I kind of hated using the saran wrap, though. By my second hand, I was just kind of dabbling the polish on with the brush, and it turned out pretty similar. Maybe I'll try it again some time, but I think before that, I'll probably try sponging first.

Wear: Removed on day four with minimal chips

No comments:

Post a Comment