Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ain't No Excelsior!

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main: Contrary Polish - Ain't No Sunshine, two coats
Accent: Different Dimensions - Excelsior!, two coats
TC: Seche Vite


No frankens, minis, or untrieds today. My untrieds are back at zero, and I've been getting bored with the other colors for now. I'm not putting my stash back together just yet because I think I've accumulated too many new ones to fit on my two shelves. Thus, I have two new tasks! Wear the ones I've only worn once and purge where possible.


And meh. I just don't love Ain't No Sunshine as much as I did when it was on my lemming list. It's not that great of a color (more green-leaning than I like), and I don't love the formula, either. I've been holding onto it because I want to like it. I found it on a blog sale and was very excited for it, so I've been telling myself I like it. But the fact is that I just don't. So, quick, before I change my mind! Into the swap box it goes!


Excelsior!, on the other hand, is very cute. It has a faint linear holo, but you can only see it in the sun. Most of the time, all you can see is its pretty pink shimmer. It doesn't have an awesome formula like my stronger holos, but it's cute, so that makes up for it.


Wear: Five days until slight peels

No comments:

Post a Comment