Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sing You Like a Bee

The Polish:
BC: None
Color: Nicole by OPI - Sing You Like a Bee, three coats
TC: None


Oh man, this one has been on my wish list since it came out! I finally found it at TJ Maxx.


White Cap's textured sister, Sing You Like a Bee is definitely more gold shimmer than the white it appears in the bottle. It's also a little sheer and patchy. I needed three coats to make it look nice.


I wasn't sure if I would actually enjoy it when I put it on. It wasn't as bad as I Lilac Gumdrops, but.. well, gold, you know? But the shimmer really is cute, so I decided to keep it.


It was also difficult to get a good picture of the color, so here are five good attempts instead! I know that's more than I normally have per post, but oh well.


Wear: Removed on day five with minimal wear

No comments:

Post a Comment