Sunday, April 26, 2015

Simple Azucar

The Polish:
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Main Color: Sally Girl - Simple, three coats
Glitter: Silly Bee's Chickadees - Azucar, one thick coat
TC: Seche Vite


I always forget how much I love Azucar. I think this may actually only be the second time I've worn it! But it's sooo pretty. Like an even better version of Pirouette My Whistle. Love! <3


Simple, however, I'm not so sure about. It's a fine shade of lavender, and I'm not even put off by wearing purple. It's an acceptable formula for a creme, not too thick, though it DID require three coats. Eh. It's a mini, so I'll keep it around. It would be great for a galaxy mani, if I ever get around to doing one of those. Here's Simple on its own:


Wear: Chips on day four

No comments:

Post a Comment