Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Matte Hottie

The Polish:
BC: CND - Stickey
Color: Sinful Colors - Hottie, two coats
TC: China Glaze - Matte Magic over Seche Vite


Oh my goodness, hey! I finally got this polish to photograph right! I, uh... I have no idea how I did it, actually. These pictures were taken immediately after I finished applying in the same backyard, with the same camera phone that I always use.


I wondered afterward if the matte had finished drying when I took them, so I went outside two hours later to take more, and they turned out horribly, as usual. I don't know what the deal is! I have no idea how I actually took good pictures for once, and it's so frustrating because without that knowledge, I won't be able to replicate it! It seems like I did the exact same things. Grrr.. :/


Wear: Peels on day two

No comments:

Post a Comment