Monday, December 19, 2016

Alicia

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Zoya - Alicia, three coats
TC: Seche Vite

I was so excited about Alicia when it first came out in the Grunge collection. I kept going back to Zoya at least once a week looking for it until I realized they weren't getting the collection. Luckily, though, Zoya had that 70% off Black Friday sale, and I put it into my cart immediately.


My picture doesn't do it justice, but.. it's not actually as wonderful as I was expecting, anyway. It's not really all that disimilar to my other silver scattered holos, Milani HD and Orly Mirrorball. I was hoping there would be a more prominent gold shimmer or something.. Anyway, it's cute. I probably didn't need three coats, but I wanted to make sure it was opaque for the pictures.

Wear: Removed on Day 7 with minor tip wear and a peelie, ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment