Thursday, December 8, 2016

Olivera

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Zoya - Olivera, one coat
TC: Seche Vite


Oh my goodness, Olivera is SO pretty!! I heard everyone from the nail board, youtube channels, AND blogs raving about how much they loved it, so when Zoya had their amazing 70% Black Friday sale this year, I added it to my cart, too. And I'm really glad I did. She's a dark, navy blue with adorable green shimmer. Sure, it just looks black in most light, but I know what it is.. :3


But the real magic of this girl is that she's a one coater. You can see on my middle finger how it can get a tiny bit thin if you're not careful, but it's not noticeable at all in person. <3

Wear: Removed on Day 6 with some chipping near the base on Days 4 and 5

No comments:

Post a Comment