Monday, December 12, 2016

Winter

The Polish
BC: Revlon - ColorStay Base Coat
Color: Picture Polish - Winter, two coats
TC: Seche Vite

Winter is a dark grey with holo microglitter. I've had something similar before.. in fact, I frankened it. (Ugggh, those pictures are really difficult to look at!) When I got this one, I was afraid I'd get something similar. But no, surely people who actually make polish can do it better than me, right? First coat was thin, and I thought maybe it'd be similar after all. But the second coat leveled it out it out beautifully.


After that, I remembered, Oh yeah.. I also got something similar a while ago and destashed it because it wasn't as good as Feeling Gloomy, which I adore. Do I actually need this?



Yes. The answer is yes. This is a lot darker than Feeling Gloomy. It has the same speckled look in regular lighting that I like, but.. this is almost a black. In fact, because this is called Winter, maybe they were going for a snow-falling-against-the-night-sky look? Anyway, super digging it, and it totally gets to stay in my stash.

Wear: Didn't record :/

No comments:

Post a Comment