Sunday, January 19, 2014

Rainy Day Magic

The Polish:
BC: None
Color: Rainy Day Magic, a franken, three coats
TC: New York Color - Grand Central Station


Inspired by Dreamy Lacquers - A Touch of Grey, Rainy Day Magic was supposed to be a grey crelly with scattered holo. I'm not sure what happened, but I know the three layers probably covered up the the holo with my multiple layers. One layer is rather thin, but I'll try it next time I use it. It's such a nice concept, I definitely don't want to give up on it.


I didn't have a grey of appropriate color, so I used what I had, a darker grey, Maybelline - Gray-T Glamour, and mixed it with a white, Sinful Shine - Wisp. Then I added some sparkle, both Sephora by OPI - Meet Me at the Disco and CoverGirl - Goddess, which are near-dupes. I wanted to make sure that it had enough clear to have that nice jelly-look, so I let both glitters sit, then poured, getting much of the base, rather than adding clear.


I debated adding this last picture since it's not color accurate, but at least it shows some of the sparkle, so you know I'm not making it up! More luck next time wearing it.

Wear: Removed at three days.

No comments:

Post a Comment